pissed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the feeling so I can sympathsize. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. You seem to be a very level headed guy by the title, "pissed." I would have used more....a.......descriptive wording. Again, if you can post some serial numbers or pictures of the stuff they took, then maybe we can help by trolling around at the gunshows, pawnshops, etc.....

D

daddyof3_101

Im still pretty new here but can sympathize with your plight. That is one of the worst feelings in the world to realize something your worked hard for is gone. I am truly sorry to hear that. I still think that we should go back to the old days were thieves had there hands cut off. Kind of hard to steal **** when your missing both of your hands.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That SUCKS! Post pics/descriptions/serial numbers so we can troll for them at the gun shows.

A buddy of mine has a good idea- He bolted his safe to the floor and made a dummy key. The dummy key fits in the lock, but won't turn to open the safe. He put the dummy key in a magnetic holder right on front of the safe, that way the scrotes won't toss the house looking for the "key".

Latest posts

Top Bottom