PlanB Outfitters is giving away a T4 250 lumen rechargeable light.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to say thanks to everyone that has "liked us so far. I will do a Giveaway just for forum members in the day coming. Being a small business just starting out every little bit of exposure helps so I would really appreciate it if you could share the link of the giveaway with your facebook friends.

BW

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Guys keep the likes coming. Also don't forget you have to comment in the thread for the light giveaway to be entered. A Lot of people are just commenting on our page. Also I would love if you guys would go to our giveaway Post and click "Share" and share it on your page. It would help us out in a big way.

Thanks to all for your support. It means A lot to us!

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you have for us holdouts who don't do facebook, twitter, myspace, etc? Do you have a regular website we can check out? Good luck with the small business too! I hope is a long and profitable venture for you.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes Sir, You can sign up for my newsletter on our website. it is www.Planboutfitters.net We will be sending out regular coupons and discounts for subscribers only once we get our newsletters up and running. As a matter of fact I know it is not a bunch but I thought about doing $5.00 store credit to everyone who signs up in the month of April or May.

Latest posts

Top Bottom