Plot hole in "Justified?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boyd's after that safe. His world class safe cracker is explaining how difficult it is to break into that safe and is drilling the door to insert dynamite charges and it's a very delicate situation .. till a phone blows him up.

Boyd's then going to blow a hole in the ground underneath the safe and drop it into an abandoned mine. Except, now, instead of just having to overcome the already insurmountable obstacle of actually opening the safe (which, Boyd cannot do), he's going to have to contend with the several tons of rocks and dirt encasing the safe after the explosion.

Just another plot hole for the sake of "drama?"
You’d better watch your mouth, we don’t talk about the Crowders or the Givens like that around here…… :laugh6:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
I know what he’s talking about, its the last season of Justified when Boyd tries to blast up through a mine into a very old safe. Nevermind the fact that he’s wrong, he‘s dragging one of the best shows to hit the air waves in the last several decades. I will give him some time to think about what he’s done before I block him

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show is unwatchable.

Then you must have had bad reception.

Great show. The Marshall supervisor is one of the few conservative actors.

Nick Searcy.
He played a good character and has had a lot of good roles. Interestingly, my wife and I ran into him at WalMart off of Penn and Memorial. He was walking around in a sleeveless t-shirt, shorts and a knee brace. Don't think anybody recognized him but I walked up to him and asked if his name was Nick Searcy. Smiled, said yes and shook hands, talked a little bit and then left. I think he was up in Guthrie working on a movie.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show is unwatchable. Clearly wasn't filmed in Kentucky. They visit the hollers of California or something.

I know what you mean. I was SO pissed when I realized "Apollo 13" wasn't really filmed in space on the way to the moon and "Saving Private Ryan" wasn't filmed on Omaha Beach.

F***ing Hollywood, man...

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I was SO pissed when I realized "Apollo 13" wasn't really filmed in space on the way to the moon and "Saving Private Ryan" wasn't filmed on Omaha Beach.

F***ing Hollywood, man...

I mean at least those look something like the thing they represent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom