Poll: Should "A Noble Lie" be locked up by admins???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we do?

• Leave it.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Lock it.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Delete it.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Ignore it.

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is correct. There are currently 197 people viewing the Genral Discussion Thread, 28 in the Handgun Discussion, and 31 in the rifle discussion. Other than that the classifieds were the big winner and the then all the other discussions had anywhere between 2 and 14 people. I would assume that is why there is a push to get more people attracted to the forum to get more gun activity. Hopefully it will even out the scales so to speak. Right now I think that the majority of the people on the forum are pretty well versed so there are not a whole lot of threads about gun knowledge. Most of the older crowd know what they want to know. The noobs don't want to ask for fear of getting flogged. I hope it happens. I like to read up on all the knowledge I can get. It might not even pertain to a firearm I own, but I love the learning.
You got any shields in yet?
What actually keeps me coming over here is Hunting/Fishing. I rarely ever post over there,but I want to hear the stories and see the pictures.A typical poster there is a guy like IMHNTN. He doesn't post in the B.S. forum because he's huntn. I wish I could I could say the same.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's funny that some on here, though thankfully a minority, vote to delete or lock a thread. Guess they are for the second amendment but not the first. Kinda like the media, just delete or ignore what you don't agree with.

Just for the record I do support Free Speech, but i know where and when one can exercise that right.

The 1st amendment does not apply to privately owned websites such as OSA forums.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A thread about another thread, what are we coming to? Maybe we need a thread asking about this threads poll?

The way I see it, if people didnt want to discuss something then the thread dies on its own. Since its alive a well I would say that theres a lot of members who want to discuss it. If you dont then dont click on it.

D

Doc Holiday

Conspiracy discussion is a regular part of pretty much any general discussions on a number of forums. Although I haven't participated in the thread in question, I did post something about the Enterprise in the Gulf the other day. I think that banning such conversation would make the site look too restrictive.

If I understand correctly, Okshooters.com is run by law enforcement. Throw in an outright ban on conspiracy discussion, and then you're doing more harm than good.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, Okshooters.com is run by law enforcement.

If you define "run by law enforcement" as having a single police officer as a moderator (and a dozen non-police moderators including the owner), then yes; OSA is run by law enforcement.:saywhat:

The reality is that OSA is run by the Illuminati.

FACT.

Michael Brown

..........feels throat being cut by Illuminati assassin.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you define "run by law enforcement" as having a single police officer as a moderator (and a dozen non-police moderators including the owner), then yes; OSA is run by law enforcement.:saywhat:

The reality is that OSA is run by the Illuminati.

FACT.

Michael Brown

..........feels throat being cut by Illuminati assassin.

Soooooo, this may be a front so JB can get his camper list filled? Wait, wut, you been kilt by the GloboFarce? Nevermind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom