Poll: Should "A Noble Lie" be locked up by admins???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we do?

• Leave it.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Lock it.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Delete it.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Ignore it.

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny that some on here, though thankfully a minority, vote to delete or lock a thread. Guess they are for the second amendment but not the first. Kinda like the media, just delete or ignore what you don't agree with.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't want to be part of the drama ignore it. I read it the first day and then I read the last two pages just now. 500 post in just three days. From what I can tell some one got banned and a lot of people got P!$$ed at each other. Some people just blew it off and chalked it up to another day on OSA. There was a thread about this just a few days ago. I still believe if you are going to wear your heart on your sleeve and let everything be a burr under your saddle you probably should not participate in a forum that regularly deals with touchy subjects such as government involvement and gun rights, or just stick to the gun related threads.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is correct. There are currently 197 people viewing the Genral Discussion Thread, 28 in the Handgun Discussion, and 31 in the rifle discussion. Other than that the classifieds were the big winner and the then all the other discussions had anywhere between 2 and 14 people. I would assume that is why there is a push to get more people attracted to the forum to get more gun activity. Hopefully it will even out the scales so to speak. Right now I think that the majority of the people on the forum are pretty well versed so there are not a whole lot of threads about gun knowledge. Most of the older crowd know what they want to know. The noobs don't want to ask for fear of getting flogged. I hope it happens. I like to read up on all the knowledge I can get. It might not even pertain to a firearm I own, but I love the learning.
You got any shields in yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom