Ponca City IPSC tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious what was meant by we would not know what hit us? Several of us have shot with really good shooters, we enjoy the show.

S

Scott,

No offense was meant by my comment above. I was simply trying to pay Phil a compliment by insinuating that he will win your match as he does most matches he enters here locally. I know he schooled us at the 3 gun match the weekend before your match. If I offended you I am sorry!:oops3::sorry1:

I look forward to meeting all you guys up there in Ponca. I have been trying to get out to your match for a few months now but something always seems to come up that my wife deems more important than shooting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scott,

something always seems to come up that my wife deems more important than shooting.

I can't think of anything more important.......well maybe one, and if thats it, your a lucky man:D

Hope to see you at the shoot when the next one rolls around. Seems like my employer always wants me on the job on those days of the IPSC.:pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom