Prank Caller Convinces Coon Rapids & Shawnee Burger King Employees to Smash Windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, the most believable(?) prank call would have to have been the high carbon monoxide levels---but over pressurized:uhh::scratch::rollingla:rotflmao: ??

http://kstp.com/news/coon-rapids-burger-king-smashed-windows/4100167/
Prank Caller Convinces Coon Rapids Burger King Employees to Smash Windows
Jennie Lissarrague
Updated: 04/09/2016 6:25 PM
Created: 04/09/2016 7:30 AM
..."KFOR-TV in Oklahoma City reports someone placed a similar call to a Burger King in Shawnee, Oklahoma, Thursday night, claiming high levels of carbon monoxide. Window damage was put at $10,000."...

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, this story has gone international news::rollingla:rollingla

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532505/Burger-King-employees-Minnesota-Oklahoma-duped-smashing-restaurants-causing-10-000-damage-prank-caller-pretending-fire-department.html
Burger King employees in Minnesota AND Oklahoma duped into smashing up their restaurants - causing more than $10,000 damage - by prank a caller pretending to be from fire department

By MIA DE GRAAF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 08:27 EST, 10 April 2016 | UPDATED: 12:31 EST, 10 April 2016

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evidently BK doesn't hire qualified managers for their FF eateries or the managers are just barely one pay grade above their teeny bopper/high school Harry job applicant recruits.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, in opening the doors to go outside and break the windows, the employees didn't realize they were "relieving the pressure" inside the restaurant? I can't believe people would be THAT stupid...

.... Makes me wonder if the prank caller was in on it with the employees.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, in opening the doors to go outside and break the windows, the employees didn't realize they were "relieving the pressure" inside the restaurant? I can't believe people would be THAT stupid...

.... Makes me wonder if the prank caller was in on it with the employees.
There are people who still believe you should take the time to open the windows before taking shelter in the path of an oncoming tornado in order to "equalize the pressure."

Trust me, if the pressure needs to be equalized, it'll happen on its own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom