Pre-Election, Get Your Gun While You Can Ada Gun Show, September 22-23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a Boom.jpg

Pre-Election, Get Your Gun While You Can Ada Gun Show
Ada Rifle and Pistol Club
September 22-23

gas_soldier_with_weapon_256x256.jpg

Agriplex Convention Center, on the Pontotoc County Fairgrounds
corner of Broadway (old hwy 99) and Richardson loop.

Saturday 9-6
Sunday 10-4

$5.00 per day, after 3:00 PM Saturday admission also good for Sunday

Childern under 12 free when accompanied by adult

law enforcement in uniform or show badge or veterans with ID gets in free

Show special: wives, girlfriends, mothers and grandmothers get in free

Gun related tables $20. each

Info and table reservations call 405-391-7585

We will be there.

Attachments

• !BZjknJgBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BKnT3DzU9w~~_3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Hell1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

I went to the last one there. It wasn't bad, considering it was Mother's Day weekend.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a reminder that

'The Pre-Election, Get Your Gun While You Can Ada Gun Show',

is this weekend, September 22-23

I do not make up the names for the Ada Gun Show's, this is done by them.

They are great people, I always enjoy their gun show's,

If you are a collector looking for that special old gun this is the show you will find them at, brought in the door by
old ranchers and farmers, or someone who is selling off a collection that grandfather had that left it to them
and they have no use for them.

This is also a gun show for those of you that gripe about the price to get in, or gripe because you do not get in free.
You have no excuse now, or do you? LOL

See you there!

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Show was a very good one, sales were a little slow Saturday, but the sales Sunday more than made up for it, with more than enough sales for both days. We try to guess why that is at some shows, what we have come up with is a number of reasons.

Here is Mark’s Firearms top 5 reasons why people don’t purchase a firearm Saturday then come back to the show Sunday and make that purchase.

5. Going home checking the internet, talking to friends, then realizing what a great deal it is then coming back Sunday to make the purchase.

4. Not having enough money the first day, and going home or to the bank, getting enough and coming back the second day.

3. Having to sell a weapon first to fund the second day purchase.

2. Dreaming about the weapon waking up and saying I must have it.

1. Having to convince or wear down the wife. Telling her that this is a great deal, and it is a must have item.

I found a great deal on a very old Winchester 22LR pump from one of the vendors, found a great deal on a unopened GI can of 1962 gun grease (the good stuff). Purchased new/olds stock grips for my Merwin, Hulbert & Co revolvers, Purchased a body armor cod piece (very cool), just have to now find an outfit to match it, LOL and some new GI first aid water proof boxes.

We sold several AR15's, pistols, AR15 parts, and scopes.

A big difference in a show like this one and the OKC shows on the vendor side, is the people. Great people, polite with gun show educate, most are buyers not tire kickers. On the buyers side, many of the vendors are guys with a few gun in a collection that are wanting to sell so that they can buy others. The walk ins bring guns to sell as they walk around they have some of the coolest guns that sometimes are very rare. I always find ones I want at these shows.

If you are one of our anti gun show people from this forum, this is one that you would have a hard time saying bad things about. Too bad you missed it, but wait, you would have not gone anyway, and found some reason to down play it, sharing your dislike with everyone else. What a shame.

It was a very good show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom