Preach It Brother!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why bother?
It'd just get locked or deleted. :nono1:

I know, they locked the pole dancer thread!!! :crying::crying::crying:

The worst part is, there was nothing wrong with it. My wife even enjoyed watching those videos and I now understand why they are talking about making it an Olympic sport.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Olympics????? I need to go get some eye training so I can be a home judge.......

I know what you mean!!!

Seriously the first time I heard it I was thinking, WTF????? After seeing those two videos (especially the 2nd) and looking them up online, I can see it in the gymnastics group very easily.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sounds so familiar... Brother Dave Gardner?

Brother Dave? I thought I was the only one around that knew who Bro Dave was. Dad had his albums - used to listen to him all the time.

James Lewis! Get away from that wheel barrow! You know you don't know nuthin' 'bout machinery!

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some other forums, gunboards for example, have a special password protected section where about anything goes. I think they call theirs "the minefield," and it's a jungle. I haven't accessed it in years, but that sort of thing is an option.

I am not in favor of such an addition to OSA. I believe we should be able to disagree without being disagreeable. I am sometimes a little dismayed at how much content has nothing to do with any aspect of shooting.

Praise be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom