Prepping Forum on a Gun Board?? and New Business for our "Regulars" here ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Accidentally wind up here after doing a google search? Wondering what all this prepping stuff is about and why a gun forum has a "prepping section"?

First of all, we are glad you found us ... Please feel free to look around and post a thread if you have a question or comment ... The vast majority of us are here to help out and have fun while we are doing it ... If none of us knows the answer (which has happened a time or two), we'll all look around until we find it.

I've learned a LOT from this small group here ... Sometimes more than I've learned on the bigger "survivalist/prepping" boards out there for a couple of reasons. For one, although rumor has it some of us :lookaroun can be "biased" :D and a bit "harsh" :anyone: :screwy: :D we are all here for the same reason ... to have fun AND learn new stuff ... Oh, and compare notes ... Nobody knows it all ...

There are some changes coming to this section in the next week or so. Several threads, that will be considered vital information will be started and stickied at the top of the forum. If you have a question, comment, project you want to show off, link from another forum that pretains to that subject you think the rest of us would find of value, please feel free to post it in those stickied sections ... They will be there for all of us to use and compile info in.

Also, if anyone has any ideas, please give me a holler. This is NOT my section ... it is YOUR section ... Have fun ... Cuss and discuss ... and stay prepared! :wave:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla I knew I could count on you guys ... (J.T., I see what you said! :D) None of y'all can outcuss me ... Not that I am particularly proud of that fact, just calling it like I've been told it is ... :teehee: Working in a bar will do that to ya, I guess. Seems like the harder I try to quit, the worse I get so some things are just better left alone ... :P

Soon as the weather calms down (when the fronts move around like they've been doing my headaches come back with a vengence :( ), I'll get some more threads up and start posting some articles I've complied and helpful links I've found ...

Y'all don't be shy ... if you have any ideas for a thread that needs to be stickied, post it up and I'll either sticky it or incorporate it into a thread that is stickied. Some of you guys have probably forgotten more about self-sufficiency than I'll ever know ... SHARE that knowledge ... please ...

And thank you! :bowdown:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband says I could teach a course on swearing to the military. We really need to get together LOL

:rollingla GC says he's not sure the New Madrid fault line can stand us being in the same county ... :naughty: (I don't care ... I think we are gonna come up that way after he finishes his stint on the night shift ... In May, I think ...)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got the wrong guy BB, J.T. is the ugly brother.

LOL ... J.T. deleted a post ... BUT ... moderators can still see what you posted even though nobody else can ... :naughty: It's my favorite part of being "The Man" ... :rotflmao: Some of the funniest posts I've read have been those that were deleted by the people who wrote them ... and then thought better ... :D

:lookaroun I might have been guilty of that a time or two myself ... :yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom