Presidents of ABC & CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House W/ Ties to Benghaz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... this gets even better. I just realized today that White House Press Secretary Jay Carney's wife is Claire Shipman, (a senior correspondent for ABC News).

Is there NO END TO THIS MADNESS!?!?!?!?!?

247589_504182356302601_33260704_n.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An elite reporter would gut his own brother like a fish on the river bank for a career making story. Who are you people trying to kid? Yourselves, I reckon.

On that point you are very, VERY deluded. They would do exactly what you say, but not for a story. They'd do it for ACCESS. In today's "gotta have the story 5 minutes ago" world, huge stories don't sell advertising. Being first matters much more and if you have quotes from top dogs, you have an edge. Getting those quotes requires access and access is restricted to those who don't make waves or ask tough questions. Don't believe me? Read this:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...worse-than-you-think-2013-05-10?siteid=yhoof2

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another piece of the picture:
...CNN did not go very far in covering these hearings because the CNN deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348087/band-brothers

These journalists appear to consider themselves very special people indeed. They see themselves as so virtuous that they have no need for external ethical rules. They think themselves able to avoid conflicts of interest by just willing themselves to be uninfluenced by their brother, spouse and other close relation.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my lord, this is getting ridiculous.

Here is the caveat though- is this new, or have other administrations done this?

Have any other administrations stacked the media deck in their favor to this extent? Not hardly. It's easy peasy to get a softball media on your side when half your cabinet/advisors are related to major media players. :(

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to believe you people are making all of this up just to get my blood pressure going, because there is no way this country would let this happen, so I'm cool and collected, I guess the joke is on all of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom