Price Check MKIII

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a price check. At this time it is NOT for sale!

Usually Im sure i could come up with an amount but this is kinda hard to check.

Blue Ruger MKIII with a TacSol Threaded Matt Black barrel. It also has the TacSol Picitinny rail. The whole setup is in approx. 90% or better condition and shoots very well. About 250 rds or less down the pipe. Both factory mags and box

It's not that I'm not happy with it... It just does not feel as good in my hands as the Buckmark.

Thanks-

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picture of it?

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_IMG_0958.jpg

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much are you thinking. I'm currently in market for a tac-sol upper for my MKIII. Was wanting OD green though. Price is right and I might make exception. PM me if you want to.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much are you thinking. I'm currently in market for a tac-sol upper for my MKIII. Was wanting OD green though. Price is right and I might make exception. PM me if you want to.

READ POST #1 NOT FOR SALE if it was it would be in the classifieds also.....
Obviously I have no idea on a price that is why I am asking here.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and recommend you read the forum rules. I'm guessing you are one of the people here who have not (seeing that you obviously have not read my original post). If I'm wrong and you have please go ahead and re-read them.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shew... dang... down boy. :)

Is that a picture your pistol? Forgive my ignorance, but you said it's blue... I'm not familiar with the Ruger's so I wasn't sure if "blue" is an edition or model, or if it's actually the color of it.

Stan

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shew... dang... down boy. :)

Is that a picture your pistol? Forgive my ignorance, but you said it's blue... I'm not familiar with the Ruger's so I wasn't sure if "blue" is an edition or model, or if it's actually the color of it.

Stan

Yea, I know cool my jets... You gotta agree though. It's kinda hard not to want to flame someone who OBVIOUSLY did not read the original post and quite possible any of OSA's rules (not that I have never jumped the gun). Never the less...

Blue:.... Maybe I should of said "blued" the frame of the gun is blued in stead of stainless (the finish). TacSol makes blue upper so maybe I should of been more specific.

The picture IS the actual gun!

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"When we are brutally frank, we are remembered not for our frankness, but for our brutality."

Also, experience shows that "what's it worth?" posts are often veiled sales ploys. So, these often result in interested potential buyers.

I think your Mark III is worth about $300 if your 90% estimate is accurate. CB

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"When we are brutally frank, we are remembered not for our frankness, but for our brutality."

Also, experience shows that "what's it worth?" posts are often veiled sales ploys. So, these often result in interested potential buyers.

I think your Mark III is worth about $300 if your 90% estimate is accurate. CB

CB I tip my hat to you

MODS: I got what I want PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD

Latest posts

Top Bottom