price of ARs at this weekends gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just curious as i have two buddies that ar looking at getting a AR each nothing fancy just a standard medium grade ar. used or new. what do you think prices will be like at the gun show and will they have any for sale.

thanks for the imput.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A bit of a thread diversion but what really surprised me about all this is the doubling of AR prices and the same not happening to AK's. AK's are going to be harder to get ahold of(import ban) and it's not like everybody has stacks of stripped AK lowers lying around to build from. AK ammo may be harder to get in the future(imported) yet it's still significantly cheaper than AR ammo. If you had gone to any recent big gun show lately, you would have seen 500 AR's and maybe 15 AK's. Where's the AK love/insanity ?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bit of a thread diversion but what really surprised me about all this is the doubling of AR prices and the same not happening to AK's. AK's are going to be harder to get ahold of(import ban) and it's not like everybody has stacks of stripped AK lowers lying around to build from. AK ammo may be harder to get in the future(imported) yet it's still significantly cheaper than AR ammo. If you had gone to any recent big gun show lately, you would have seen 500 AR's and maybe 15 AK's. Where's the AK love/insanity ?

I have always been a big AK fan. It is what I go to the shows for. I have not seen anything in the last several shows. I agree that AR stuff will be alot easier to find, before long.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might be able to pick up a custom for 72 payments of $699.99.

I know someone that picked up one of those custom rifles, they were telling me the good deal and warranty. Its sub moa at 300 yds and if you drop it off your 4 wheeler and run over it they will fix or replace it lifetime guarantee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom