Priced .22 ammo on Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Question for the people who are getting 22lr at Wally World. Are you getting there at 6am and waiting in line? Are you just getting lucky? I assume that no Wally World has any in stock, at least not for long.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question for the people who are getting 22lr at Wally World. Are you getting there at 6am and waiting in line? Are you just getting lucky? I assume that no Wally World has any in stock, at least not for long.

I stopped at Chickasha WM Monday morning at 7 and there were 7 guys in line before me. The 22 made it to the 3rd guy before it was gone. It really sucks out there right now. Some of these guys said they come early. Most of them knew each other. One guy said he came at 4 in the morning one day. What?

Now if these guys are stocking up there own supplies, more power to them. But if they are flipping this stuff for a profit. That sucks. Either way, I wasn't the early bird so I got skunked.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The Wal-Mart closest to my house stocks ammo between 7:00-8:00 P.M every evening. Some wal marts stock in the morning, some at noon.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Some Wal marts put ammo out in the evenings when they unload the truck I find it around 630 or so

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is exactly what I did. I had dreams of buying 3 cases of .22 or .233 then selling it on here at cost just to keep it from the gougers. It didn't happen that way of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom