Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Well this was encouraging.

Sportsmans Warehouse, Grand Island, NE on Monday.

IMG_4481.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice to see they are coming down.
The prices will get lower, probably back to the $3.50 per thousand.
I remember all the neckbeard scalpers on OSA saying .22 RF was never going to get back to .04 cents per round ever.
Well, it did, and my stash will last a lifetime.
Primers will do the same. Manufacturers are in full production, and the market is getting saturated. Prices will come down. When it does, your smart to really stock up to avoid these shortages.
Mortage the home, car and the kids education, but stock up on primers.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice to see they are coming down.
The prices will get lower, probably back to the $3.50 per thousand.
I remember all the neckbeard scalpers on OSA saying .22 RF was never going to get back to .04 cents per round ever.
Well, it did, and my stash will last a lifetime.
Primers will do the same. Manufacturers are in full production, and the market is getting saturated. Prices will come down. When it does, your smart to really stock up to avoid these shortages.
Mortage the home, car and the kids education, but stock up on primers.
Hindsight is 20/20 of course, but I wish I had done the 5k/$150 deal Midway and others used to advertise!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Sportsmans is the best. Having traveled the country I've probably been in about 30 of their locations and they've all been great. Talked to a district manager one time that couldn't believe I'd been to 2-3 times as many stores as he had.

They're also in a great position as both a retailer and wholesaler in that they have a higher than average chance of getting orders filled on primers and other hard to find items before other folks. During the depths of the primer crisis I had decent luck finding primers by the sleeve and sometimes the brick at their locations. And priced as seen above is the highest I ever saw them at too.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sportsmans is the best. Having traveled the country I've probably been in about 30 of their locations and they've all been great. Talked to a district manager one time that couldn't believe I'd been to 2-3 times as many stores as he had.

They're also in a great position as both a retailer and wholesaler in that they have a higher than average chance of getting orders filled on primers and other hard to find items before other folks. During the depths of the primer crisis I had decent luck finding primers by the sleeve and sometimes the brick at their locations. And priced as seen above is the highest I ever saw them at too.
I wish they bring one to OK! Basspro and Cabelas are ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom