Project Fast And Furious AKA Gunrunner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo 3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have written my Senators and Congressmen to ask/demand that they get involved in this ATF fiasco and to go as high as they have to go to find the truth.
It is pretty obvious that if this just is allowed to fade away then the gun control will be soon behind.
I would urge everyone to contact their congresmen/woman and senator and let them know that you expect them to join with congressman Issa and senator Grassley to get to the bottom or top of this and if it leads to the very top then thats what needs to come out.
The ATF agents are for the most part not anti gun but there does seem to be some forces up high that are and there needs to be a big voice from us!
It just takes a few minutes on the keyboard.......so get at it!!!!

FromNC

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm from NC, and I have been in contact with my Congressman. Bravo 3 is 100% right on.
'Fast and Furious' is one of the most serious government criminal scandals in US history. The architects of this plan must not be allowed to go unpunished. They must not be allowed to bury the truth.
If ever you've considered getting off your butt and taking five minutes of your life to write your Congressman, then now is the time.
If you like to shoot - if you like to hunt - if you support keeping the right to keep and bear arms from being infringed, then write your Representative now and ask that he or she demand the truth about 'Fast and Furious'. If you can't do even that much, YOU DON'T DESERVE FREEDOM. Get involved now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom