Props to the managers at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to H&H the other day with my daughter on her first trip to the range with me. She thought it was cool she could load the magazines on my P22. Long story short, we were using the table by the windows to load the magazines while the firearms were on the counter by the firing line when one of the RO's demanded all magazines be loaded beside the firing line beside the sign that said "Do not load here" WTF I was always taught to keep ammo and mags away from firearms until ready to shoot. All mags were removable. Also verified that there was no "Where to load" clause in the rules. Trent at H&H responded to my concern in a timely manner. He also satisfactorily responded to my concern. Thanks Trent! It is folks like you who continue to make shooting better for everyone.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what was the resolution? Common sense or silly rules? I know in the heat of the summer I grab a handful of bullets and a magazine and go stand in front of fan to load my magazines.

I have seen those signs too and they didn't really make much sense to me, but I assumed they meant no loading of guns behind the firing line, not the loading of magazines.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Loading of mags at the window table's should not have been an issue, it's when people load firearms at those tables that it's an issue. Someone over reacted to what you were doing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom