PSA: Costco Glycine on sale for One Fiddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was in the Moore Costco and noted this watch (was originally $300, and I bit when price went down to $240 )
Is the Glycine 42mm “Combat” auto with the quasi Bond-esque NATO strap (I don’t really feel like I am ready for combat when I wear it though)

Is now marked at $150. Don’t know how many are in inventory . The watch was a solid deal at the original $300 but at $150 is a very nice price for anyone i the area who can capitalize and needs a basic Swiss tool watch . Watch really does wear small, it has a low profile and tucks under a shirt cuff very well

5CE30EEE-6A99-465D-8032-8FEFBA6DE579.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices have dropped considerably since Invicta bought them. Good, but not great deal. I may go grab one, want the bronze, gilded bezel, but have a $150 Costco gift card 😂

I was kinda' "Meh" too about them when i heard about the Invcta tie in, but i later read that despite the buy-in they have retained brand identity and are still very much a Swiss watch

I just looked at it like when Cerberus or the Freedom Group bought up all the gun companies - for the most part, they still continued going about business as usual in the same places and doing the same things

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was kinda' "Meh" too about them when i heard about the Invcta tie in, but i later read that despite the buy-in they have retained brand identity and are still very much a Swiss watch

I just looked at it like when Cerberus or the Freedom Group bought up all the gun companies - for the most part, they still continued going about business as usual in the same places and doing the same things

Part of the agreement was they were basically kept and ran separate. Basically nothing changed except who owned them on paper. Same movement, same factory, parts, employees etc. But for whatever reason, prices dropped. I’d still buy one. I’m gonna look next time I go by.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some Sam's reward cash once and "bought" an Invicta with it. I swear, if you looked at it too hard the metal would dent. I think the bullets I used to cast were harder than the crap they use for cases and bracelets.

If Invicta owns it, I ain't buying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom