Public Hunting areas around Tahlequah?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know where some places are I can show you. Are you looking for places for deer? Knowing what all you are after will help me narrow it down.

Scott

SIG44

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm going to jump in here on this one. I didn't read every post in depth so forgive me if someone mentioned this already. I'm gonna vote for inline based solely on the probability of a cleaner kill. Accuracy is really a huge advantage with modern muzzleloaders. I understand the traditional side as well, I get the preservation of the origin of the sport, but for me I'm a modern inline, compound bow type of guy.

jnltrading

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gruber is still open was out there last week! I go in through the gate at Rider Mountain. If you go in take the firstright just inside the gate going west. Saw a 6 point , and several spikes. You can also go out to Cookson area as well.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the map, what does it mean where it says see restrictions? I have a place on Ft Gibson I want to go but all it shows is the see restrictions Corp land symbol.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the map, what does it mean where it says see restrictions? I have a place on Ft Gibson I want to go but all it shows is the see restrictions Corp land symbol.

Look in the Special WMA regulations in the hunting regulations. Many WMA's have special restrictions. Without more information I can't tell you what the restrictions would be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom