PWS T3 Complete Summit Rifle .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

marcus8789

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of useful information on this website for a couple months and I'm please to say that I'm getting ready to buy myself a pws t3 complete summit rifle .22. I've been doing some
research on all .22's and I'm beginning to think this might be my choice. Does anyone out there have any "hands-on" experience/knowledge with this rifle? If so, what are your thoughts on this particular gun?

Link.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiOIAX9Tauk

thanks in advance....

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why! It's still just a 10-22 with the same bolt and maybe a better chamber. Both of which you can get by replacing the barrel and having the bolt reworked on a stock 10-22. To me this is just a gimmick, one thing that makes the 10-22 fun is the auto loading action.

M

marcus8789

Why! It's still just a 10-22 with the same bolt and maybe a better chamber. Both of which you can get by replacing the barrel and having the bolt reworked on a stock 10-22. To me this is just a gimmick, one thing that makes the 10-22 fun is the auto loading action.

I agree with you on the better chamber. However, do you think its really a gimmick? I went to my local gun store and the man that owned the store practically swore by this 22. Even another customer randomly walked up to me and said he bought one a few weeks back and said it was great. He was telling me that it was one of the most accurate, fun and quality built 22's that were out there. Its possible that he was just trying to sell me something, but it just got me thinking about all the other 22's on the market......haha :hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom