Q anon anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has been facinating to follow.

https://qanonposts.com

Q stated that he has a RAW video to be released of HRC that will be a "nail in many coffins" and will be "toxic to those connected". RAW meaning in context that it is video footage in the "RAW" state that can not be discredited as being altered; the video is in the original format that it was acquired. Q asked for the stage to be set for the video's release. This is necessary because the MSM will try to discredit the release by the usual tactics.

The anons responded with the Twitter campaign #releasetheHRCvideo. Other memes and hash-tags have been created.

A lot of what is going to come out will be too disturbing for most people to watch.

This will be a big deal, likely the last of the 4 "booms". Information dropped today is just incredible.

I urge everyone to read the posts to be informed about what is going on. You can make up your own minds. I am convinced that Q is a high level source immediately close to Trump with military training and most certainly military intelligence. As Q repeatedly states, this is the most real time intelligence ever dropped to the public in the history of the US. This is living history.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been following Qanon and several others for a while. I too believe that Q is in a special position to get certain messages out tpo the public. Only time will tell if this is the truth or not. I can handle just about everything they can show us. My mind has been made up for a long long time. Death to HRC, death to O'turd.

If anyone is offended by what I have said my only response for them is ... Get in line, otherwise AMF!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I had a hard time reading through those cryptic posts.
I'm still not fully in the loop on what they are talking about. Comments are all over the planet.
Edit: Ok, I looked up some of Q's posts.
Let me say right now that I'm not a believer. He made some fantastic claims of a take-over and arrests of high gov officials last November with announcements to be made over the public warning system. None of it happened.

Last edited:

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decoding based on assumptions of others and me

"raw vid 5:5"

RAW video that is clear and clean (5X5 is radio talk)

"EX-rvid5774" is likely the evidence tag for the video. I think the source is likely Weiner's lap top. He had many files on that computer that were labeled as "insurance". The FBI has sat on them for a while and military intelligence likely now has it.

"We have it all" is likely an understatement. They have the goods on the everything.

The contents of the video? I have no idea. But it must be bad considering the statements of Q in the same post.

The plus signs may represent people tied to the videos, as Q has used plus signs to reference individuals before. Also, could mean 3-1-5, meaning the video might be released on 3-15. Q states things many times that have several meanings.

Q is Military Intelligence, as stated in a very early post of Q. Military Intelligence is likely running the NSA right now. The NSA has been recording and storing everything (telephone conversations, texts, email, message posts) since 2001.

Again, I urge you to take the time to get to know Q.

Are you not entertained?

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Anybody in any position of power had that kind of video on politicians, it would go into the "Blackmail vault", and there it would stay.

It would never see the light of day but would be used to further careers. QAnon is a fart in the wind..

Born_in_OK

New to the site!
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I saw your post online and wanted to let you know QAnon is real.

I have been researching this for several months. Just to let you know, I spent decades in defense-related industries and can tell you where I was when JFK was shot, so this is not my first rodeo. The lawlessness and corruption in this country is in the process of being exposed. It will take years to get it all cleared. It is much too long an explanation here, so I offer two quick sources for information:

The best place to start is Dr. Jerome Corsi (try reading KILLING THE DEEP STATE: THE PLAN TO SAVE DONALD TRUMP)

and for daily livestream discussions and updates by people researching the information, try

#WeThePeople 24/7 Patriots' Soapbox Stream.

There is a clear connection between QAnon and events occurring worldwide. Q is clearly well connected to the administration and the intel community.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I saw your post online and wanted to let you know QAnon is real.

I have been researching this for several months. Just to let you know, I spent decades in defense-related industries and can tell you where I was when JFK was shot, so this is not my first rodeo. The lawlessness and corruption in this country is in the process of being exposed. It will take years to get it all cleared. It is much too long an explanation here, so I offer two quick sources for information:

The best place to start is Dr. Jerome Corsi (try reading KILLING THE DEEP STATE: THE PLAN TO SAVE DONALD TRUMP)

and for daily livestream discussions and updates by people researching the information, try

#WeThePeople 24/7 Patriots' Soapbox Stream.

There is a clear connection between QAnon and events occurring worldwide. Q is clearly well connected to the administration and the intel community.

Welcome
Thanks for the links. Waiting on the tarmac drop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom