• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Quality 12 gauge Over/Under

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’ve owned a bunch of over and under shotguns, and the two I have now are Beretta 686 Onyx 12 and a 20. The Onyx is a relatively low end Beretta. However, it’s “physically“ identical to the 686 Silver Pigeon but without the silver receiver, engraving, and fancy wood.

Browning Citori would be a good choice as well.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I have a buddy with a nice over under 12ga for sale. I can ask what it is and shoot info and a cell number to you in pm if ya want?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a 12 ga.Citori lighting I brought in 1982 (Japan) at the Tulsa gun-show. I can’t even calculate how many rounds that’s been though that gun and never a hiccup.

I would be shocked if that gun ever failed it’s been though duck, quail,dove, geese, sandhill Crain, skeet, trap, sporting clays and rabbit. This is a gun I’d never sell 1000s of game have been shot with it and 1000s of targets.

Save and buy quality not a cheaper gun like the Charles Daily I gave to my son and it will last a lifetime plus.
My .02 cents

Latest posts

Top Bottom