quick, cheap CCW in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Savage Trading has a class next Saturday. Call the store for info 324-8300.

don't know about the Op's need for quick (if refering to getting the permit) but savages class gets good marks I have heard. Where I am sending my son, when he gets the mind too.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i will call savage... but i need to buy my CCW weapon.. haven't done that yet... so probably wouldn't be able to do next saturday... i meant quick in the aspect i didn't want to do a 2 day class or anything like that..

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think savage provides the gun, regardless, most ranges that do the course also rent guns. You will want to do the auto, as that allows you to carry revolver, derringer and auto. Take what you got as long as it is an automatic. lots of folks with .22 auto large and small in my class. Any will do, have a buddy loan you one if they will or talk to exsniper, I think he is the instuctor, If I remember, his course is $65 with the gun and ammo included. All you got to do is show up. Heard the course was as good as any, better than most. They are only designed to get you through the course requirement and give you a general overview of the responsibilities and legalities of carrying concealed. I recommend them, based on many others experiances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom