R&S in Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Roy is a good guy. He has cut and threaded a barrel and other minor work for me. He does not work many hours a week and the wait time is long. I like them but I can think of many gunsmiths I prefer over them.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just looking to get a bluing done in the OKC area, and wondered if they could do it. Or if there is someone else that's better I'll take recommendations.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, they can do it, they offer several different blueings. Larry is the one that will do the blueing. It will cost more if you have rust pits etc. They have blued weapons for several of my customers, and they were happy with the job.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dealt with them once, really nice guys. Had a almost flawless Win Model 70 there for work on a broke safety. They scuffed the wood up some. Called me and said it was ready week later, showed up and nothing was done. He forgot to write the problem on the ticket. So he said it would be only 50.00 bucks since he made mistake. Got called 2 weeks later with rifle ready. Tried to charge me 80.00 bucks. But I reminded him of the 50.00 charge he offered. I don't know if I could let them work on a nice piece.

rightside

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to say I have no confidence in them. Had some work done, involving scope mounting on a milsurp rifle, took over 6 mos. and finished product sucked. I'm don't care to elaborate farther unless you want to pm me.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just looking to get a bluing done in the OKC area, and wondered if they could do it. Or if there is someone else that's better I'll take recommendations.

I called them about bluing a SW pistol. They have 3 levels of bluing available.

My friend had work done on his old Hi Standard 22 pistol repaired and they did a good job. They are slow because they don't work a lot of hours.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My BIL had his old Marlin blued by them and they did a good job and only took a month or so. Roy has been around forever it seems, can't believe he's still at it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom