Racrboy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a FTF with racrboy today! What a great guy to deal with! Clear communication, and smooth transaction!

A+ for this guy!

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*****BEWARE DEADBEAT BUYER!!!*****
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL.

This particular member agreed to purchase my G22. He asked that I hold it for him and continued to lead me on about purchasing it. He had good feedback so I agreed to hold the pistol and not try to sell it to anyone else. When we finally determined when we would meet he backed out at the last minute citing today's bad weather. After looking around I found evidence that he had agreed to purchase a different pistol from RyanH (the person who just posted feedback above me). I called Ryan and told him that the same buyer had been stringing me along on purchasing my G22. I warned Ryan that the buyer was potentially flakey and to proceed with caution.

FOR EVERYONE I hold no ill will toward Ryan, he sold his pistol to someone who had cash and wanted to meet him the same day. I would have done the same.

Ryan informed me that they were meeting to complete the deal at the exact same time that I was supposed to meet with Racrboy. I guess the weather wasn't too bad after all. I called Racrboy and was informed he was still in the market for a G22. I asked why he was able to meet with someone else quicker than he was able to meet with me and he informed me that he had a straw purchase agreement with his brother to go and buy the pistol for him.

We agreed on a time and place to meet tomorrow and now he has backed out again citing the fact that I contacted another member about him and told him to be careful. I present to everyone on here the communication that is saved by private message and text message. Draw your own conclusions. Apparently someone's word isn't too valuable to them.

Racrboy said:
AckleyShooter said:
Racrboy said:
AckleyShooter said:
Racrboy said:
Do you still have your G22 for sale?

Yes I do

Where are you located?

South OKC but I work near the Capitol

Ok, I'll be in the city on Friday. So if you still have it for sale I can pick it up then.

It begins with me informing him that I indeed waited for him. It ends with me calling him a deadbeat. Which he is.
i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_2b112f26.jpg

i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_20981a46.jpg

i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_daa22d2d.jpg

i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_84cec700.jpg

i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_bc529b12.jpg

The crappy text he refers to in the last text is the one where I say I have talked to RyanH and want to know what's up.
i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_5f8fbf82.jpg

i301.photobucket.com_albums_nn79_jch717_ed3a453a.jpg

HIS RESPONSE:
I made sure to meet Ryan in person today just to piss you off Jason. Keep you nose out of my other dealings and be more professional and things like this won't happen. It's funny your the only one I've had this type of thing happen too. I always pay for what I say I'm gonna pay for.

Funny, I have yet to see any funds despite presenting large amounts of evidence that you agreed to purchase my pistol and I held it for you. Also, by your own admission you are a deadbeat buyer. I have large amounts of evidence, what does he have? Nothing, just him saying he is a good person.

JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

I gave a member the benefit of the doubt and got burned. Don't let it happen to anyone else.

Last edited:

Racrboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made sure to meet Ryan in person today just to piss you off Jason. Keep you nose out of my other dealings and be more professional and things like this won't happen. It's funny your the only one I've had this type of thing happen too. I always pay for what I say I'm gonna pay for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom