• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Randall #1-8 Stag handle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice knife -- never carried afield . Had a matching pair and the field knife was stolen, which knocked the bloom off the rose for me for this one too sadly

But would look very nice as part of someone's BBQ Gun outfit

$1200

consider trades for Randall Model 18, Colt stuff, (AR's. revolvers, 1911's ), Sig 220, 226, 229

405-409-0020 for a text

gW3Pdn3l.jpg

oAGQBD3l.jpg

2mNIYVAl.jpg

Last edited:

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just got a text from a gentleman indicating he thought my price was a bit steep on this one

this was duly noted so i am writing this to add that this is not an ironclad price, but also catalog price on these is a bit like getting a popular Rolex model from an AD -- its not going to happen -- Randall states a 6 year wait time for these and getting one in the "gray market" is hit or miss - there are secondary dealers out there but Stanaback is sold out on everything per the website

--- As mentioned, this knife was part of a 2 knife set that was gifted to me due to an accomplishment. I'm not a collector and I did not purchase the knife (knives) direct and know little of the Randall option sheets, ordering etc.

That said - i knocked the suggested price down a bit

Latest posts

Top Bottom