Really? Jeep Wrangler Call Of Duty: Black Ops Edition?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDC if its a repost...Its still gay...
Just saw the commercial. Working on the links right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQs0DzORws
2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition ready to frag n00bs
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/19/2011-jeep-wrangler-call-of-duty-black-ops-edition/

Fans of the Call of Duty video game franchise know that the latest edition, Call of Duty: Black Ops, will be released on November 9th. What you might not know, however, is that Activision Publishing, Inc. – the folks responsible for distributing Call of Duty – have partnered with Jeep, not only to have the Wrangler featured in the latest addition of the CoD series, but to create a special Call of Duty edition of Jeep's most popular vehicle.

The 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition hits dealerships next month, priced from $30,625 for the two-door model and $33,500 for the four-door Unlimited (a base two-door Rubican normally starts at $28,775). Based on the Wrangler's Rubicon trim, the Black Ops Edition features mineral gray alloy wheels wrapped in 32-inch off-road tires, Mopar taillamp guards, a Mopar fuel door, Call of Duty: Black Ops logos, an entirely blacked-out exterior and... that's it. Unless, of course, you count all of the Wrangler's upgrades for 2011, not the least of which is a redesigned interior. Read the full details for yourself in Jeep's press release at the bottom of the article I copied this from.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's funny....in a sad way.

I'd rather just buy a black Wrangler at regular price. Besides, I don't know of many Wrangler owners that don't do their own modifications/add-ons anyway.

I'm thinking of trading in my 2Dr for an Unlimited sometime next year (I need more storage space). I don't think I'll be getting one of the Black Ops versions. I'm especially not going to drive down the road with video game stickers on my Jeep.

Now...if I won it in a contest, that'd be different :D (stickers would come off though).

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad it's not like the video game. You get it, and it's really cool for a while. But then around Christmas everyone gets one and you start having problems with it. Driving becomes frustrating because there's tons of 8 year olds driving the same thing but foolishly. Then, around March, you get an energy boost when Jeep offers you a new hard top. But you have to pay a ton for it, and it gets old by June so you need another. Then, you abandon your Black Ops Jeep and drive your old COD4 sedan for a while. However, when Jeep announces their new 2012 COD model, you get excited, fall for it, and trade your 2011 Black Ops model in for 5% down on the new one.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I dropped $30k on a plastic Jeep, I'd be having one of those $10K machine guns. $30k for something I plan on breaking almost right away!??!!? Redonkulous!

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad it's not like the video game. You get it, and it's really cool for a while. But then around Christmas everyone gets one and you start having problems with it. Driving becomes frustrating because there's tons of 8 year olds driving the same thing but foolishly. Then, around March, you get an energy boost when Jeep offers you a new hard top. But you have to pay a ton for it, and it gets old by June so you need another. Then, you abandon your Black Ops Jeep and drive your old COD4 sedan for a while. However, when Jeep announces their new 2012 COD model, you get excited, fall for it, and trade your 2011 Black Ops model in for 5% down on the new one.

Lol, nicely put!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a jeep, but the last one I had sat in the garage and I never drove it. I bought it new, tricked it out and only put 1900 miles on it in 13 months. Every time I get on a tear to get one, my wife reminds me of that

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thats really funny and absolutely true

Latest posts

Top Bottom