Rear AR sight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think (and hope) that after a very long time waiting, that my upper is finally on its way. I now have everything I need to unleash hell except a rear sight. My upper has an A2 sight post but no rear. I don't really want to spend more than 50-60 bucks on a rear because I'm planning on putting an optic on it anyway. I just want it for a back up. I've been looking at the Magpul flip up. Is that the way to go? Any thing else out there in my price range? Not opposed to used either.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat Boy Tactical is showing the Matech for about $60, you might contact them. It's the same sight that came on my Colt 6940, and it seems to work just fine. In that price range, the Magpul would probably be OK too.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The next step up IHMO would be the YHM flip up at around $80. With that said, the Mbus is a fine sight and if it breaks Magpul will send you a new one.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you mounting a red dot or magnified optic? If using a red dot, my vote would be the Daniel Defense A1.5. Otherwise, the MBUS would do you fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom