Recent Purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what gun related purchases everyone has made in the last 7 days. Post it up.

I've been pretty mild with my spending. I've only bought PMAGS and hi-cap glock mags. I recently made a 5.56 ammo purchase or I probably would have stocked up on that too.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting to buy an AR until after the first. There may not be any left! I did just buy 4 boxes of .40S&W for my XD though.
Unfortunately I lost it while fishing in a really deep pond this summer. But I bought the ammo just out of habit...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to have bought a new 9mm M&P Shield just a few days ago and I got a new Ruger MK III Target Model .22 with the 5.5" bull barrel just today. I bought a bunch of assorted ammo a couple of days ago too. The Shield shoots and carrys great! I intend to carry it a LOT. Love that little gun; it shoots the snot out of any of the other skinny nines I have owned or shot to include a K9, P9, CW9, PM9, Nano, or Solo. The Ruger is, as most know, the "tank" of .22's and I am gonna try my best to shoot the living crap out of it before I kick the bucket.

I also own (and carry) an awesomely reliable totally sweet shooting G36, a gem of a Gen 4 G26, a superb little S&W 642, and rarely anymore, a beautiful old engraved PPK/S. The S&W 22A in my safe only goes to the range with me; it is one tack-driving sombeetch of a .22 too! I hate the way the grips look, but man, can that baby put holes inside holes time after time.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just drove by big boys in mustang. I've never seen so many cars out front. Two rows in the field. That's gotta be dissapoimting for them though. All those customers and nobody buying anything...

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Put in an order at botach for 4 g17 mags. I've yet to see if its actually going to go through or not.

Yeah, me too, G17's and G18's, 2 days ago. Same as you, no shipping info. Let us know if you hear anything.

Anyone order anything from cdnninvestments.com ? I see their metal AK-mags that I ordered 2 days ago for $14.99 are still in stock for $19.99. No shipping info from them either.

Hate to say it but I've been getting cancellation emails in today and CTD is the only one who has come through with a box full of goodies.