reloading in an apartment/ portable reloading bench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Is it stable when operating the press? Do you use it with the third leg toward the press handle side, or away?
It is pretty stable, I usually have the third leg facing me. Once I get it unpacked since I just moved I will try and get a picture of my set up.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a small grinder stand that I mounted my Lee Turret press. I got it at Harbor Freight it breaks down very easily for storage.
http://www.harborfreight.com/Heavy-Duty-Bench-Grinder-Pedestal-68321.html

That's pretty cool. Is it stable when operating the press? Do you use it with the third leg toward the press handle side, or away?

It is pretty stable, I usually have the third leg facing me. Once I get it unpacked since I just moved I will try and get a picture of my set up.

Nice. I have my press on a short wooden stand that I C-clamp to an old computer workstation. I'm thinking something like that might be even better as well as making more room on the bench.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the picture of my set up with the grinder bench.

IMG_20150119_115720115.jpg

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What have you all used for reloading that is portable? i have an rcbs turret press at my parents house, but would like to bring it with me to be able to work on ammo during the week. I know you all are some creative guys and probably have some pretty sweet set ups. appreciate any advice

Here is an idea I came up with and used with success. Just a couple pieces of steel and 4 pieces of 3/4" all thread for the legs. I suppose you could use wood for the plates as well. But it probably wont be as stable.

30asx2v.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom