Reloading software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone here use software for reloading? I read about a software that you could enter you cartridge, then the bullet and powder you want to use and it would give you a safe starting point, or maybe it was maximum load. I don't remember for sure. I've run a few searches and haven't found it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only downside to Hogdons Load Data center is that unless you are using Hogdon/Winchester powder and Hornady bullets, you are limited in the data they provide. For instance, they only list WSF data for 147gr Lead Alloy 9mm Luger.

If such software existed, I dont know how much I would trust it. Heck, with how much my 3 manuals differ in starting loads,... I dont really know if I trust them. Anymore I just average the 3 and then pray like hell that I wont be trying to dig out a bullet from my barrel or worse yet have my toes grafted to my hand.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one I am looking for is not manufacturer specific. It has a database of all the different powders and most bullets. It also allows you to add to the database for new stuff or if you make your own.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one I am looking for is not manufacturer specific. It has a database of all the different powders and most bullets. It also allows you to add to the database for new stuff or if you make your own.

I think RCBS software lets you do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom