Remember the International Scout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Volkswagon is bringing it back.

A stonemason I worked with had one of those but his was the really short pick up. That thing was tough, 4WD would go damn near anywhere, but would shake your kidney's loose.

Something tells me whatever VW brings out will be a yuppified, watered down, version.

Volkswagen-backed Scout Motors is 'relaunching an ...​

1710741240237.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › europe › 2024/02/15 › volkswagen...

Feb 15, 2024 — Volkswagen-backed Scout Motors is 'relaunching an American icon' with a $50,000 electric SUV model ... Scout Motors shows off one of its older ...

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Volkswagon is bringing it back.

A stonemason I worked with had one of those but his was the really short pick up. That thing was tough, 4WD would go damn near anywhere, but would shake your kidney's loose.

Something tells me whatever VW brings out will be a yuppified, watered down, version.

Volkswagen-backed Scout Motors is 'relaunching an ...

View attachment 462943
Fortune
https://fortune.com › europe › 2024/02/15 › volkswagen...

Feb 15, 2024 — Volkswagen-backed Scout Motors is 'relaunching an American icon' with a $50,000 electric SUV model ... Scout Motors shows off one of its older ...
Electric ? no thanks
I think the new Ford bronco looks like a scout

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a Scout but a couple of weeks ago I was on I-40 out by Tinker and saw a really nice looked to be restored Intrl. Travelall going down the road.....I hadn't seen or even thought about one in years.

ita.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not a Scout but a couple of weeks ago I was on I-40 out by Tinker and saw a really nice looked to be restored Intrl. Travelall going down the road.....I hadn't seen or even thought about one in years.

View attachment 462963

There was a Travelall for sale here on OSA years ago, would have been a great project.

Latest posts

Top Bottom