• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Remington 1100 Competition 12 gauge $1,300

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEIL VANDALSEM

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Caliber
12 gauge
I have for sale a Remington 1100 Competition 12 gauge shotgun. Has a synthetic, carbon fiber stock that feels good. Stock is completely adjustable. This is a 2 3/4" gun that is designed to cycle target and light loads. Comes with 5 choke tubes that I believe Briley made for this Remington model. Very light recoil. I bought this used but it hasn't been shot a whole lot, ever. It's in excellent condition.

The only flaws are slight scratches on the receiver. I tried to upload pictures, but the files were too large. I can text pictures to you.

I like this shotgun, and I'm only selling because I have a son headed to OU, and I won't have spare money to go shoot it for the next four years (unless he parties too much).

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is not a regular 1100. I set the price below what they've been selling for used online and in online auctions. New I think they're 1600.
It’s not what you’re asking, it’s the fact that despite your price in bold in the title I had the blind audacity to ask how much. Egg on my face...