• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Fabarm XLR5 Waterfowler (True Timber Viper)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Caliber
12 gauge
I am selling my Fabarm XLR5 Waterfowler (True Timber Viper). I bought it in late September 2021 and used it for the 2021 duck, 2022 dove and duck and 2023 dove seasons. I used it opening weekend of duck in 2023 but no more last season.

It is a 12 gauge, 3” with all the chokes and goodies that it came from the factory. Factory case is also included. Asking $1300 FTF. These are listed new for $2350 MSRP.

There is nothing wrong with it and it is a great gun. I just have too many duck guns and need to thin the heard a little bit. Isn’t it funny how that happens? This Fabarm is just too nice of a gun to sit in a safe so hopefully someone can use it. Cosmetically, please notice in the pictures how the forearm and stock have darkened. I called Fabarm and they did not know why it has done that but said it was not covered by warranty.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking. I can also send you additional pictures if you need them.

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpeg
    7.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2174.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom