• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Remington Versa Max Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There is a race ready VersaMax on the Brian Enos site.

I hope it isn't taboo to mention the Enos site here.

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.p...ace-ready-remington-versamax/#comment-2662713

Well, this is what I got from the link, so...

Sorry, there is a problem

You must have 50 or more posts before you can start a thread in the Classifieds Forum. Please check your post count and read the complete Rules for the Classifieds Forum before notifying the Admin Staff.
In addition, before starting a topic in the Classifieds, your Profile must contain your full name and the city and state in which you live. Thank you.

Error code: 2F173/H

I doubt it matters.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, you should be able to read the classifieds on the Enos site, you just can't create a thread. I don't have 50 posts either. Might have something to do with the fact that I was logged in when I copied the link.

Here is the information in the post. The profile says it's in Victoria TX.

I have a Remington versa Max 12 gauge built by Benny Hill at triangle shooting sports. It has all the usual race upgrades..........

22" barrel

Loading port opened

Extended lifter

Lightened bolt

12 round tube (eight round carbon arms monotube with carbon fiber shroud and four round Nordic extension)

Comes with set of extended chokes

All factory parts included

Also had a trigger job done by C-rums

Rear sight for shooting slugs

$1400 OBO

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160912_80c57f46eef87e7986f2b5b7d63656da.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom