Republicans Have Won Every November 6th Presidential Election Since 1860

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But if Obama wins, will there be any Fox-News conspiracy theories on voter-fraud?

There have been reports of voter fraud since early voting began. An example, a couple of poll workers in Minnesota I believe have reported that Dems are bringing in illegal voters by the van load and telling them how to vote. There are also reports of Dem activist trying to intimidate Romney early voters to keep them from voting.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been reports of voter fraud since early voting began. An example, a couple of poll workers in Minnesota I believe have reported that Dems are bringing in illegal voters by the van load and telling them how to vote. There are also reports of Dem activist trying to intimidate Romney early voters to keep them from voting.

There have been reports huh?... Exactly my point. Voter fraud and minority-voter disenfranchisement are both extremely minimal and being blown so far out of proportion that they're front-cover stories for both sides.

For every Dem zealot that is adding false votes, there's a GOP zealot that's finding a way to cancel that out by denying minorities (or in their minds, dems).

I honestly wish we could honestly move past that to something more important - like the fact that neither candidate was the most popular option for their own party...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been reports huh?... Exactly my point. Voter fraud and minority-voter disenfranchisement are both extremely minimal and being blown so far out of proportion that they're front-cover stories for both sides.

For every Dem zealot that is adding false votes, there's a GOP zealot that's finding a way to cancel that out by denying minorities (or in their minds, dems).

I honestly wish we could honestly move past that to something more important - like the fact that neither candidate was the most popular option for their own party...

The reports are by poll workers in Ohio, sorry I had to look it up. There are also confirmed stories coming out of people voting on touch screen machines and it registers for Obama.

The problem with saying that voter fraud is extremely minimal, is that no one knows just how much voter fraud goes on because without requiring IDs there is no way to track it.

The sad thing is that BOTH candidates were the most popular option for their parties.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ezbake, you always put such a rational spin on things around here. I, sir, applaud you.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reports are by poll workers in Ohio, sorry I had to look it up. There are also confirmed stories coming out of people voting on touch screen machines and it registers for Obama.

The problem with saying that voter fraud is extremely minimal, is that no one knows just how much voter fraud goes on because without requiring IDs there is no way to track it.

The sad thing is that BOTH candidates were the most popular option for their parties.

Again - reports huh? :D Have these folks turned these cases into the election boards for their districts and reported them so that the fraudulent voters can be put in jail for up to 1 year or pay the $500 fine? They should show up in statistics (and yes, you can track voter fraud without IDs - its 2012 and we have interwebz).

I'm not saying voter fraud doesn't happen man, I'm just saying it's not exactly as rampant as Fox News is saying (just like racist-disenfranchisement isn't as bad as the Dems are reporting).

Neither candidate was popular until after Obama-fever took over before Barack's first term - hell, he almost tied with Hillary (Romney is probably the least-popular republican ever to run for office).

Ezbake, you always put such a rational spin on things around here. I, sir, applaud you.

They're not all winners...

I just $#!+ my pants.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again - reports huh? :D Have these folks turned these cases into the election boards for their districts and reported them so that the fraudulent voters can be put in jail for up to 1 year or pay the $500 fine? They should show up in statistics (and yes, you can track voter fraud without IDs - its 2012 and we have interwebz).

I'm not saying voter fraud doesn't happen man, I'm just saying it's not exactly as rampant as Fox News is saying (just like racist-disenfranchisement isn't as bad as the Dems are reporting).

Neither candidate was popular until after Obama-fever took over before Barack's first term - hell, he almost tied with Hillary (Romney is probably the least-popular republican ever to run for office).

They're not all winners...

From what I understand they have been reported and I am sure the DOJ will get around to investigating them. (yea right)

As far as Romney being the least popular Republican to run for office. Incorrect. That would be Ron Paul who very seldom can break 10%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom