Republicans Have Won Every November 6th Presidential Election Since 1860

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets make it the seventh time in 2012.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/30/The-Streak-Republicans-Have-Won-Every-November-6th-Presidential-Election-Since-1860
by John Sexton31 Oct 2012, 2:41 AM PDT

• 1860 - Abraham Lincoln over Stephen Douglas
•1888 - Benjamin Harrison over incumbent Grover Cleveland
•1900 - William McKinley over William Jennings Bryan
•1928 - Herbert Hoover over Al Smith
•1956 - Dwight Eisenhower over Adlai Stevenson
•1984 - Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the early voting holds true, it should happen.

A Pew Research Poll finds that Mitt Romney leads President Obama among those who have already voted by a margin of 50-43. One-fifth of likely voters have already cast their ballots, according to Pew.

Others are giving roughly the same data.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said it before and I will say it again... Romney will win hands down.

The Obama circle is in for a very rude awakening. America has HAD IT with the last 4 years and the polling doesn't reflect the reality of what is going to happen next Tuesday.

Mark my words...

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets make it the seventh time in 2012.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/30/The-Streak-Republicans-Have-Won-Every-November-6th-Presidential-Election-Since-1860
by John Sexton31 Oct 2012, 2:41 AM PDT

• 1860 - Abraham Lincoln over Stephen Douglas
•1888 - Benjamin Harrison over incumbent Grover Cleveland
•1900 - William McKinley over William Jennings Bryan
•1928 - Herbert Hoover over Al Smith
•1956 - Dwight Eisenhower over Adlai Stevenson
•1984 - Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale

Statistics mean very little in the way of coincidence. All those guys were 100% white too and Obama didn't follow-suit. I'd wager none were Mormon either (just guessing)...

Obama is a trancendent candidate.Dont count him out yet.
My grandfather was a staunch consevative all of his life,voted straight republican ticket untill the day he died in 1995,He's voted Democrat ever since! :rollingla

That's awesome!

I've said it before and I will say it again... Romney will win hands down.

The Obama circle is in for a very rude awakening. America has HAD IT with the last 4 years and the polling doesn't reflect the reality of what is going to happen next Tuesday.

Mark my words...

I'd tend to agree that the emotional vote against Obama is going to be overwhelming (despite how effective it really will be with Romney entering), but I'd love to see Congress shift back to Republican Majority (and honestly, a republican congress and president sort of scares me almost as much as Obama for 4 more years).

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
halloween mask sales have been a good predictor since at least reagan... obama masks have outsold romney masks by a wide margin...

far as polls, many of them (most?) only contact people by home phone... lots of young voters without a landline.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want the electoral vote to be a tie! 269 to 269.

Then the house gets to pick the next pres! With the repubs having solid control of the house odds are that the obamanation would be saying buh bye to his adoring fans in Jan 2013.

The dems will howl like banshees if that happens. Won't take even 1 day after for them to start spouting off about how evil the electoral college system is especially if the obamanation won the popular vote.

Yeah! That would be so COOL!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want the electoral vote to be a tie! 269 to 269.

Then the house gets to pick the next pres! With the repubs having solid control of the house odds are that the obamanation would be saying buh bye to his adoring fans in Jan 2013.

The dems will howl like banshees if that happens. Won't take even 1 day after for them to start spouting off about how evil the electoral college system is especially if the obamanation won the popular vote.

Yeah! That would be so COOL!

But if Obama wins, will there be any Fox-News conspiracy theories on voter-fraud?

Latest posts

Top Bottom