Resolved. Delete please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would be upset too if you spent $30 just to have all your posts deleted after having been a member for 5 years it’s cool you guys with nothing better to do and nothing helpful to say can continue talking I won’t be here to respond after this. There should be a way to delete your own threads also ….
Tango, no doubt I might be upset if this happened to me AND I knew it was done on purpose to irritate me. The mature action should be to contact a moderator about it first rather that post a rant. There are members here just looking for posts like yours to comment on to poke fun at in an attempt to lighten the discussion not cause you further grief.

Thank you for becoming a supporting member to a forum of disfunctional people who don't know shite about HTML, CSS or C++ and are without a nefarious bone of intent. Moving or deleting posts by mods is not without risk to the original poster. Mishaps and mis-clicks happen.

Hope this issue is fixed up for you and you remain a supporting member and contribute to more than just the classifieds. Be well.

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tango, no doubt I might be upset if this happened to me AND I knew it was done on purpose to irritate me. The mature action should be to contact a moderator about it first rather that post a rant. There are members here just looking for posts like yours to comment on to poke fun at in an attempt to lighten the discussion not cause you further grief.

Thank you for becoming a supporting member to a forum of disfunctional people who don't know shite about HTML, CSS or C++ and are without a nefarious bone of intent. Moving or deleting posts by mods is not without risk to the original poster. Mishaps and mis-clicks happen.

Hope this issue is fixed up for you and you remain a supporting member and contribute to more than just the classifieds. Be well.
The site was made by boomers who don’t know how to internet 10-4

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like you didn’t have the required amount of posts to use the classified ‘at the time’. The support banner probably lagged behind just a bit. It’s all good now

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The site was made by boomers who don’t know how to internet 10-4

Oh, yeah... Well I'm a boomer and I've never lost 3 different threads I've posted. Maybe you don't internet as well as you think you do.

And, yes...you were having a little tantrum. Or meltdown. Whatever. My suggestion was valid. Contact a moderator to see if they can help you. Or, just act like a 4 year old...that way I'll have the rest of the day to make fun of you. It's kinda fun actually.

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, we're mostly mature Boomers here.
I appreciate your input. You were helpful. Being we are all local and in the same business it may be unwise to create personal vendettas
Oh, yeah... Well I'm a boomer and I've never lost 3 different threads I've posted. Maybe you don't internet as well as you think you do.

And, yes...you were having a little tantrum. Or meltdown. Whatever. My suggestion was valid. Contact a moderator to see if they can help you. Or, just act like a 4 year old...that way I'll have the rest of the day to make fun of you. It's kinda fun actually.
it’s obvious your wife isn’t having any fun with you, loser.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate your input. You were helpful. Being we are all local and in the same business it may be unwise to create personal vendettas

it’s obvious your wife isn’t having any fun with you, loser.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom