Retired Border Patrol Agent Zach Taylor blows whistle on asymmetric warfare

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the first I've heard of that. I remember reading from an owner of a smaller boutique ammo companies commenting that they couldn't get a hold of raw materials for months because of .gov orders. Maybe that's the norm when any order like that goes through... So where did the ammo go?

No they don't. The amount they ordered is not out of line with past orders. We beat this to death a long time ago with folks that posted actual Gov reports, etc., yet the posts above, and reports from the Border Patrol say they have no ammo to practice/qualify with.
THAT is the WTF moment.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the first I've heard of that. I remember reading from an owner of a smaller boutique ammo companies commenting that they couldn't get a hold of raw materials for months because of .gov orders. Maybe that's the norm when any order like that goes through... So where did the ammo go?

That is my question. When they order billions of rounds, and the folks on the ground don't have enough to qualify, Where is the ammo.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom