• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Revolver parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Not to be critical, and I hope you get your price, but I am not interested in those projects.

The cylinders are mostly 5 shot and the lock notches I see are U rather than T shaped.
The proportions of the cylinders are typical for 32 and 38 Smith & Wesson calibers.
The U slot, means the cylinder stops, but does not lock in battery, so I would not recommend shooting anything made with them. It also means lower end of the market manufacturers.

Right of the cylinders is a bucket is mostly break open pistol barrels. Size and length is consistent with the cylinders, so probably the same grade of gun.

Above the barrels is a bucket of frames and trigger guards, that appear to be in the same class of gun.

The grips, I see an H&R set and one for a Smith and Wesson, and its chipped. The rest don't have clear markings, but given what's in the other buckets, probably not much gold in their either.

What I see is typical of H&R, Forehand and Wadsworth, Iver Johnson, and other lower end single/double action 32 and 38 caliber Saturday night specials.

I don't see any of the screws or other small bits that are usually needed for repairs.
They could be at the bottom of the buckets, but my guess is these were parts guns used to repair other guns, and most of the small bits are gone.

Not to be critical, but... Really, dude?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be critical, and I hope you get your price, but I am not interested in those projects.

The cylinders are mostly 5 shot and the lock notches I see are U rather than T shaped.
The proportions of the cylinders are typical for 32 and 38 Smith & Wesson calibers.
The U slot, means the cylinder stops, but does not lock in battery, so I would not recommend shooting anything made with them. It also means lower end of the market manufacturers.

Right of the cylinders is a bucket is mostly break open pistol barrels. Size and length is consistent with the cylinders, so probably the same grade of gun.

Above the barrels is a bucket of frames and trigger guards, that appear to be in the same class of gun.

The grips, I see an H&R set and one for a Smith and Wesson, and its chipped. The rest don't have clear markings, but given what's in the other buckets, probably not much gold in their either.

What I see is typical of H&R, Forehand and Wadsworth, Iver Johnson, and other lower end single/double action 32 and 38 caliber Saturday night specials.

I don't see any of the screws or other small bits that are usually needed for repairs.
They could be at the bottom of the buckets, but my guess is these were parts guns used to repair other guns, and most of the small bits are gone.
One of the best pistols I've ever owned was an Iver Johnson break-top in .38 S&W. They were inexpensive, not cheap. I'd love to have a few of them. Or even a bunch. :) I've only owned one S&W revolver, and frankly, I don't love it.

If I wasn't flat broke...

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
wdp223 did get his price cause I had the money burning a hole in my pocket and I think it’s cool to have all this stuff. I have my own stash of old stuff that’s missing parts so the needed treasures may be in wdp223s stuff. I also may be able to assemble a complete gun from the parts. Who knows but I’ll have an interesting winter project to report on to OSA. Oh, just thought of another idea. If Tulsa has a gun buy back I can pair up cylinders with frames and barrels to sell back at $100/set. Hey the Guberment won’t know they don’t match. And if I make money on the deal wdp223 and me will go for a burger and a beer and split the profits. Cool FUN. 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom