Riddle me this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sailors of old knew that the earth was round. The lookout on the upper mast would first see the tops of masts of another approaching ship and as they grew closer together, then he would see more of the masts, followed by the main body of the ship.

That could be called scientific.

Most don't know it, but the Bible in a few places, Old Testament mostly, refers to the "circle of the earth." I am under the understanding that said "circle" meant round and not a flat circle.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sailors of old knew that the earth was round. The lookout on the upper mast would first see the tops of masts of another approaching ship and as they grew closer together, then he would see more of the masts, followed by the main body of the ship.

That could be called scientific.

Most don't know it, but the Bible in a few places, Old Testament mostly, refers to the "circle of the earth." I am under the understanding that said "circle" meant round and not a flat circle.
The Bible also refers to angels holding up the 4 corners of the earth and makes multiple references to "4 corners" how can a sphere have 4 corners?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the reference to "four corners" is to the four main points of the compass.
How Luciferian

1701358343636.png

Next we will look at what NASA means in Hebrew: נָשָׁא

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Satan has 5 letters. The first 5 books of the Bible is referred to as the Pentateuch. Penta is the same start to the word pentagram which is the symbol for satanism. That was a an explanation that came back full circle. . . . Just like the earth is a circle. My science is sound

Thinking What GIF by Warwick Brown

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Satan has 5 letters. The first 5 books of the Bible is referred to as the Pentateuch. Penta is the same start to the word pentagram which is the symbol for satanism. That was a an explanation that came back full circle. . . . Just like the earth is a circle. My science is sound

Thinking What GIF by Warwick Brown
Well this will get us into Saturna and worship of the black cube (also the aforementioned satellites."

1701358889123.png

1701358947644.png

1701359034909.png