Rijas LLC-Durant Gunshow-Outrageous Behavior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking for a LPK at a show once after picking up a lower, Rijas table tried to tell me it was illegal to build my own lower receiver. The guys a douche of the first order and I will tell anyone at a gun show standing by his table the same thing.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would really take an ethical gun show promoter to refuse his money... It's the same reason coins, beanie babies, and scentsy end up at the shows... Any money is good money, and too few refuse to deal with em... Love it or hate it, it's a successful business model.

And for the record, my BIL's Rijas Custom DTI middy will fur down at 5kMeters

Are you aware that SuperDave65 has banned Rijas from his shows due to disagreement about proper business practices at gun shows? Dave lost (IIRC) 18 paid tables and, essentially, a major midway display at each show, but felt it was necessary to do so rather than put up with what he felt were bad practices from this firm.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you aware that SuperDave65 has banned Rijas from his shows due to disagreement about proper business practices at gun shows? Dave lost (IIRC) 18 paid tables and, essentially, a major midway display at each show, but felt it was necessary to do so rather than put up with what he felt were bad practices from this firm.

I was not aware of that. Thanks for letting us know mugsy!

KUDOS SuperDave!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I knew that:)

Hey Hoddy, let's get some Rijas Blows tees made lol

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTG Dave

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lower he thew was his own property, the guy trying to buy it was trying to haggle and it pissed the guy off. He tried to tell him parts weren't being produced anymore.

They also had these retarded signs posted around their booths telling people to ask questions:
I believe they were:

1:Whats the Accuracey
2:Does it have a warranty
3:Are you accredited with the Better Business Bureau.

I don't know how they are staying in business, their prices were super high and was selling nothing.
No Ammo, no accessories at all. I think their mark up was 120% on Ammo/Accessories. If not more.

We got to hear all kinda of stupid from them over the course of the weekend. They were telling people it was illegal to build your own AK's or ARS.
Texans couldn't purchase long rifles/shotguns, and if you purchased a Saiga Magazine, it had to be fitted by a licensed gun smith to your gun..for the low price of $200 dollars...

Need to less to say, they drove alot of our sales over the weekend. We werent A-holes to people.

Last edited by a moderator:

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im suprised he is not selling any of those mythical "national match" AK's.

It is obvious to me that none of you know anything about guns. To make an AR 1MOA, all you have to do is put a UTG rail on it and top it with a "top of the line" Centerpoint scope. THAT my friends, is how you make a 1MOA AR.....everytime. DUH!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom