RIP Eric Warren

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

I just found out today that my neighbors son just got killed in Afghanistan. His dad came down to my house this morning to let me know. I just still cannot believe that this has happened. Another young life cut short by those gutless cowards in the middle East. He was in his early 20's. He was a lost kid and did not know what to do with his self so he enlisted in the Navy and became a hospital corpsman. He made the ultimate sacrifice for us and his country. I know that none of you know him or maybe by chance some of you do, but please say a prayer for his parents in this terrible tragedy. And Eric rest in peace.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thoughts are with the family.

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/oklahoma-sailor-killed-explosion-afghanistan/nPFyy/

via AP

OKLAHOMA CITY -

An Oklahoma sailor has been killed in Afghanistan.

The Department of Defense announced Sunday that Hospitalman Eric D. Warren died Saturday of wounds he received when an improvised explosive device detonated in the Sangin District of Helmand Province. His age wasn't listed in the news release, and the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs Office didn't immediately return a call seeking additional information.

Warren, of Shawnee, was assigned to 1st Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, Regimental Combat Team 6, 1st Marine Division (Forward), I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) at Camp Lejeune, N.C.

A telephone listing for Warren couldn't be located on Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom