1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Riton RT-S Model 3 Gen 2 6-24x50 Riflescope

Discussion in 'Steals & Deals' started by Timmy59, May 25, 2020.

1. cal7.62x39

cal7.62x39 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Got mine yesterday also. Super solid scope. My only (slight) gripe is that I thought it would be a 30mm tube like my 4-16X50 from them, but it's a one inch. Not terrible as I would not use a scope that big near dawn or dusk anyway.

O4L likes this.
  2. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Gander is dragging their feet on my order, but I got my 4x of the 1-4x24 from Bereli.com today and I am thrilled with them at 96/each. Clear as can be like the others I have.

3. Timmy59

Timmy59 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Checked the site you mentioned and no 1-4s, I'd have snagged 1 for that price.. Yes Gander took a week plus to ship..

4. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Yeah, looks like those are gone. I'm really really thinking to get some of the 5-25x56 MRADs at 300 but I've been blowing through my fun budget at an extraordinary pace and should probably sell off some stuff first.

5. thaHooligan

thaHooligan Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Mine came in today. Ordered on the 13th, so about 16 days. Feels pretty solid. I'll find something to mount it on and give it a whirl. Looked out across the road to my range, about 400 yards away, and it looks good to me, bright and clear. Crosshairs are pretty fine, which I like.

O4L likes this.
  6. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The fineness of the crosshairs are one big selling point to me. I recently got a Leupold Vari-X III that is really nice, but I might put for sale because they feel overly thick to me after using so many Riton's. Also, my experience mimicked yours --- I mounted to a 22-250 I'm working on and had a nice crispy clean reticle with parallax that adjusted as expected pretty accurately to the ranges marked on it.

thaHooligan likes this.