Rnc buzz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gop's convention is going on, wheres the OSA supporters?

I thought yall would be all giddy with excitment. The Bulldog Chris Christie is giving a speech, i wonder if he will mention how he ordered the flags to half mast for Whitney Houstons death?

Also speaking is Mrs. Mittens whos message is to introduce you to the real Mitt Romney, although its a little to late.

Also im pretty sure theres some Tea Partiers who will be watching, along with a bunch of Dr. Paul supporters. They could generate some excitment if they would stand behind their principles.

Romneys is already flip flopping, instead of a flat out repeal of Obamacare, he is indicating a softer stance. He will modify Obamacare.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its really a shame the GOP little guys who are getting interveiwed have such a good message, but by the time the message gets to the big speakers the message has been lost. Its morphs into political rehtoric.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its sadly official, Mittens is the nominee.

Ron Paul and his supporters are being totally disrepected. They wont utter his name when calling out the results.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its sadly official, Mittens is the nominee.

Ron Paul and his supporters are being totally disrepected. They wont utter his name when calling out the results.

I agree. Im actually watching CNN right now because they are actually mentioning this! CNN! I HATE CNN! Yet im watching it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom