Rose Bowl: OU - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my defense, all of my buddies but 1 or 2 that are OU fans, don't know football from ping pong, but they're the first ones to jump in my face to tell me how good "their" team is, and still probably don't know that Barry Switzer is not the head coach lmao
Most of the fans from osu that I work with don’t know anything about college football they just root for them because they like the nut feed every year I mean calf frys sorry

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As a gambler, I wouldn’t touch this game with a 10 foot poll. I think OU has a higher ceiling than Georgia and if they are both playing to their potential, I’d give OU the edge. But we saw OU lose and not cover to a bunch of average teams (ISU, BU, UT, KSU) and great wins over the two OSUs where they were road dogs to both. The Big12 is better than we get credit for and the SEC is overrated. So my gut is to go with OU but we have seen OU win some big bowl games and we’ve seen them get waxed too. Either way will be fun to watch. Hope for an enjoyable game.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom