Rossi Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiKelly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw one of these in academy today, great price, balance, grip, and price!

The one I held was a 3" but the guy said it comes in a 2" as well.

Any thoughts?

This would be a home defender type of weapon for me.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw one of these in academy today, great price, balance, grip, and price!

The one I held was a 3" but the guy said it comes in a 2" as well.

Any thoughts?

This would be a home defender type of weapon for me.

One of the guys I work with has a Rossie .357 with 2" barrel I think and It is nice. I love the way it feels in the hand. What I like about it that you Do NOT see in most small revolvers is actuall Rear Sights. Most of them have the dip in the frame and I don't prefer this. I like an adjustable rear sight preferably with dots. His Rossi has those and one other thing: Get a .357 so you can shoot .38. Don't limit yourself with just a .38. I made a holster for a guy that had a S&W Revolver and it was a hair bigger than a Snubbie and it concealed much better than I was expecting. I thought the cylinder would bulge but it wasn't true, I would really like to have one.
Good gun for the money.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i had a 44special. in a 2inch and i had to let it go, between the 44special and the short barrel i just didnt like the gun overall.

That's an awfully short snout for such a powerhouse of a cartridge! :yikes2:

Rossi revolvers are the only thing they make that are worth anything, only if they could make their other guns that nice, they would be a great company.

Are the Rossi lever guns no good? I almost bought one in .45LC before I stumbled upon my Winchester.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an awfully short snout for such a powerhouse of a cartridge! :yikes2:

Are the Rossi lever guns no good? I almost bought one in .45LC before I stumbled upon my Winchester.

I love my Winchester lever action - but it is sentimental for me - was my grandpa's. Per the SN purchased a few years before he died, although everyone remembers him having it long before that

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the long barrel .357 for a while before I gave it to my mom.

I thought it functioned and performed fine. I wouldn't have a problem owning another one.

That being said don't expect the same quality shooting experience you would get from a S&W.

Latest posts

Top Bottom