RP says no to school security.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, they can try but i think he's got a good chance. Fairly good voting record, good grass roots organization, gaining a good following. Hasnt screwed up yet. If he can keep it real he's got a chance to excite some disheartened conservatives, esp. the younger more opened minded folks.

Rubio is my early horse.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They could cover the cost easily by just cutting a small portion of wasteful spending and I think cops should be in addition to armed teachers. As for the best candidate, he ran for VP but lost this time.

we have enough of a police state. let's go ahead and acclimate our children to armed surveillance from toddlerhood, so they don't question it when there are checkpoints on every street corner.

paul ryan was horrible. crooked as could be, a fair-weather "conservative"
voted for the bailouts, ran against them?

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we have enough of a police state. let's go ahead and acclimate our children to armed surveillance from toddlerhood, so they don't question it when there are checkpoints on every street corner.

paul ryan was horrible. crooked as could be, a fair-weather "conservative"
voted for the bailouts, ran against them?

Ahh the RP party line. You mean like being against pork but making real sure he got his?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh the RP party line. You mean like being against pork but making real sure he got his?
Hey, good point. He did a good job of squeezing his own pork into spending bills, looking at the whip count, then voting against the bills knowing they would pass anyway. Genious.

Merry Christmas, Rick.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Paul's defense, there was an armed cop at Columbine.
Look at what Christie said today. Too many usecured entryways into a school.
Think of what you would do if you were the bad guy. The first thing you'd do is shoot the cop.
Like Lurker said, let teachers carry concealed. I wouldn't have said that twenty years ago
but I'm saying that now.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Paul's defense, there was an armed cop at Columbine.
Look at what Christie said today. Too many usecured entryways into a school.
Think of what you would do if you were the bad guy. The first thing you'd do is shoot the cop.
Like Lurker said, let teachers carry concealed. I wouldn't have said that twenty years ago
but I'm saying that now.

That is why I said the cop should be in addition to armed teachers. A visible presence to discourage some including most pedophiles and drug dealers, and armed teachers as a back up for when things really go south.

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an armed cop on duty at columbine, but he was eating lunch at a park 2 blocks away. The media is saying there was a cop at the school, but leaving out the rest of the facts.

I have similar concerns about uniformed police in te schools at all times, but the reality is that we have cops at banks, cops at malls and protecting our politicians, why should the kids be left unprotected?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have similar concerns about uniformed police in te schools at all times, but the reality is that we have cops at banks, cops at malls and protecting our politicians, why should the kids be left unprotected?

Uhhhh...

Ummmm....

Maybe because kids aren't voters???? Yet...

And politicians can't think much further into the future than the end of their - errr - uhhhh - noses. So non-voters? Nahhh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom