Ruger 10/22 Magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My plastic lipped Butler Creeks have some feeding issues on the first round, but perfectly fine for plinking. Steel lipped Butler Creeks are a step up, the bx25 has been perfect. All depends on how much you want to spend for me. My $10 butler creeks are for the range and bx25s are for rabbit hunting.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All Pawn in McAlester has a good supply of the BX25's. I'm already up to ten of the BX25's and eight of the SR22 pistol mags. You can never have enough!!

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
During the ban, I used my Hi-cap Eagle mags. I have at least run 10,000 rounds through them. Chipped the lip on one and it still works. I agree the Ruger 25 round ones are nice, pick them up while you can.

Honestly, I have never found a mag that I couldn't use with my 10/22, guess I am either lucky or just determined on this kind of thing.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All Pawn in McAlester has a good supply of the BX25's. I'm already up to ten of the BX25's and eight of the SR22 pistol mags. You can never have enough!!

I have no idea where you got your information from but they are out. Just spoke with them on the phone and they have only had three recently and none are on backorder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom