Ruger 10/22 Takedown Semiautoloading Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lucky!! I just purchased two of the standard models with black stocks, I would have waited for this one :pissed:

Yea I went in to talk to the owner to see if he could order me one, well he just got 2 in this week and just put them out yesterday. Needless to say I cant wait to pull it out and play with it.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet!!!. Butler Creek used to make a take down stock for 10/22s but it was discontinued years ago. Looks neat. I wonder if it could be converted to a bull barrel. I like how this looks and would like to see one also. Thanks alot!!! Now Ill be wanting to buy one to go with the others

I don't see the need to make this a bull barrel. I only say that because its meant to be a lightweight backpack gun not a full on target takedown gun. I agree it would be neat just not practical. If anything I want to see a threaded barrel with irons and a optic rail. I plan to get my TD threaded and see if anyone can put another front sight on it too.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned out I could not wait to get it out.

i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_54c34784.jpg

i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_b0c4e0b2.jpg

i876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_d149aba4.jpg

I had to buy the BX-25 mag and a box of the CCI AR ammo just to try it, I got a good price on both to go with the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom